When choosing the perfect size artificial Christmas tree for your home, there are several things to consider:
1. Our trees are measured in feet (ft)
2. The measurement of the tree is from the base of the tree to the top of the tree.
3. The tree stand is included in the overall height of the tree.
4. The tree girth measurement is the widest part at the bottom of the tree.
5. Make sure to leave a minimum of five inches between the ceiling and the tree’s highest point.
If you require additional support, please do not hesitate to our customer support team.
To ensure the beauty of your artificial Christmas trees is maintained, it’s imperative to store your tree correctly. To prevent any damage, make sure you store your tree in a cool, dry place. We recommend using the original box to keep your tree in excellent condition for years to come.
Note: Any damage caused by improper storage conditions, such as excessive heat or humidity, is not covered by the warranty of your tree.
Caution: This step is to minimize heavy lifting. Heavy lifting can cause muscle strain and back injury. Should you need to move your tree box, be sure to use proper lifting techniques when moving.
Insider’s Tip: As an extra precaution to eliminate the chances of your tree acquiring a musty odor, store the tree with a container of baking soda. The baking soda will absorb excess moisture and odors and leave your tree smelling much fresher.